registration + Cancellation policies
A deposit for each registered camper is required within two weeks of submitting your registration. Please review our deposit structure below to ensure you are sending the correct deposit amount:
- Base Camp = $150 / per camper
- Summer Blast = $300 / per camper
- Discovery Camp = $300 / per camper
- Adventure Challenge = $600 / per camper
- SLC 1 = $600 / per camper
- SLC 2 = $900 / per camper
Please be aware that we do not hold spots under any circumstance. Space in Camp will only be reserved with a deposit and completed registration application.
The final payment of your camp fees is due no later than April 5, 2023. Registrations that have not been paid in full by this date will no longer be held in our system and will be released to waitlisted families if applicable. Registrations are not finalized until full payment of camp fees are received by our office.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Notice of Cancellation must be received in writing (via email) to our Camp Registrar
- There will be no refund or reduction in fees given for any camper electing not to attend or leaving camp during any session, including for reasons of missing home, arriving late or leaving early.
- No refund will be given for campers dismissed from camp for breaching camp rules.
- In the case of illness or injury sustained at camp or prior to camp (with doctors note), a credit may be given for the following season.
- Please allow for 3 weeks for the processing of refunds.
- Out of respect to families on our waitlist, we will not allow registrations to be transferred between individuals/families should you need to cancel
We recognized that many campers attend Camp with a friend they hope to share a cabin with. Campers are registered and organized in cabins based on their registered program, grade and lived gender. Cabin group sizes are between 8-9 campers per cabin.
Camp Summit is committed to doing the best we can to accommodate such friend requests, however, there are a few parameters which must be met:
- Campers must be within 12 months in age.
- Requests must be two-way (i.e. the request must be made by both families involved ).
- Campers must be registered for the same program and section of camp.
- We can only accommodate 2 requests per camper.
If your child is attending with a close friend, please take the time to speak with them about making new friends and living co-operatively with their cabin group. Part of the value of camp is making new friends and respecting all members of our camp community!
In the rare case that a request is made for two campers not to be together, it is the responsibility of both families to ensure each other are aware and involved. – we will not get involved with such dynamics. We will do our best to honor such requests to the best of our abilities and as space in camp allows.
Lived Gender + Cabin Arrangements
At Camp Summit, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for our camp community.
Campers are registered and organized in cabins based on their registered program, grade and lived gender. Please register your camper as their preferred gender, as this will guide their placement in either a male or female cabin.
We are available to discuss any questions you may have for your families particular situation at any time. As with any sensitive personal information, we consider the gender identity of our campers and staff to be private unless the individual wishes to share it.