Thank you for your interest in Camp Summit’s Outdoor Education Centre. All of our programs are customized for individual schools and groups, and the cost of each program varies based on the needs and desired outcomes. Our Director of Outdoor Education, Emily Kalil, handles all booking inquiries year round.
If you are interested in booking with Summit please contact Emily Kalil at [email protected] with the following information:
- Estimated Number of Students / Participants
- Your Preferred Set of Dates PLUS a secondary set of dates
- Focus of your group (i.e. school group, corporate retreat, community gathering)
Group Pricing Guidelines for 2021 Dates:
1 Day Group from $75 – $100 /Student
Please be aware that we do have a 25 person minimum for all group bookings. Similarly, we do honour our returning schools / retreat groups dates which are booked 12-16 months in advance. As such, we may not be able to accommodate your first choice of dates so please have a secondary choice of dates in mind.
If you would like to learn more about our programs and if Summit is an ideal fit for your group, please contact our Outdoor Education Director Emily Kalil directly. We also encourage you to read through our Group Information Package where you will learn more about our experience and what Summit can offer you!
Booking Notes for Spring 2021 groups
- To adhere to current COVID-19 Operating Guidelines, we are operating with a 50 student maximum at a time. This means that staff and teachers will be additional to this number. Group sizes for activities at all times will be no more than 10.
- Students and teachers will be required to bring packed lunches + snacks as we will not be operating our food services.