Unfortunately due to ongoing staffing shortages within our industry, it is with a heavy heart that we must postpone our Family Camp program until 2023
Please email [email protected] to add yourself to our communication list about future programs.
With everything our families have gone through in the past year, a weekend at Camp Summit is the perfect place to reconnect with your family as you explore, relax and challenge yourselves together in a safe outdoor setting.
Our all-inclusive Family Camping Getaways provide a unique opportunity for families to come together and enjoy time outdoors with all the details taken care of for you as you spend quality time with those you love in the absence of city noise, electronics and the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives.
2 nights / 3 days Weekend Package
- Friday Night Check-In begins after 6:00pm
- Sunday Afternoon Check-Out begins following lunch after 1:00pm
Meals & Accommodation included
- Families will have their own private cabin reserved for the weekend.
- Modern bathroom and shower facilities including flush toilets and running water. Bathroom/Shower are shared facilities between 1-2 family cohorts and are cleaned/sanitized regularly.
Between your arrival on Friday and your departure on Sunday, you decide the pace of your weekend by selecting and participating in the activities that interest your family!
- Use of Camp Summit recreational facilities including our sport court, campfire pits, field games and more!
- Instructional activities led by Camp Summit staff includes climbing, high ropes, archery, biking, beach walks and so much more!
Cost for the weekend
- Adult Rate = $195 + GST
- Youth Rate (4 years and Over) = $150 + GST
- Child (3 and Under) = Complimentary
Delicious Meals at Camp
All meals are camp are included with your stay. Get ready for a delicious spread made fresh by our talented Chef and Food Service team! As part of our COVID-19 Operating Procedures, meals are served family style during designated meal times. Each family/pod will have their own assigned table for mealtimes and will be required to wear facemasks while moving around the lodge until you are seated at your table. Tables will be spaced to allow for appropriate distancing between cohorts. Please grab dinner on your way up on Friday as there will only be a late night snack.
Programming during your stay
Between your arrival on Friday and your departure on Sunday, you decide the pace of your weekend by selecting and participating in the activities that interest your family! In addition to our recreational activity areas such as our sport court and games field, our team of staff are pleased to host instructional programming for some of our classic camp activities such as climbing, archery and biking!
To ensure appropriate distancing measures and safe numbers, some activities may organized by family pod / cohort throughout the weekend. A full schedule for the weekend will be provided for you in advance of your arrival to camp.
- Family Camp fees are due upon booking.
- Please note that ALL bookings are subject to our 14-day cancellation policy.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so at least 14 days prior to your arrival to receive a full refund less a $50 admin fee.
- Cancellations within the 14-day window before your arrival, will receive a refund less 50% of your total booking fees.
- No-shows or cancellations made within 24hrs of your arrival are non-refundable.
- If you are cancelling due to concern of COVID-19 exposure or other medical reasons, please contact our office as additional documentation may be required to issue a refund request.
- If Camp Summit must cancel your booking due to a change in Public Health guidelines/restrictions, we will provide a full refund of your booking fees.
Can we bring our family dog? While we love our four legged friends, we kindly request they stay with a friend or neighbour during your stay as we are unable to have pets join us at Camp.
We are attending with another family, can our private cabins be reserved near each other? Yes, please indicate the family you would like to be close to in the ‘Cabin Requests’ section during registration and we will try our best to reserve neighbouring cabins.
What do we need to bring? A full packing list will be provided to you in our ‘Family Welcome Package’ that will be sent in advance of your arrival at Camp.
What is our policy around alcohol on site? As a family focused weekend, we kindly request that you remain respectful of fellow families, our staff and facility. Alcoholic beverages are allowed on site, as adults of legal drinking age are welcome to enjoy a casual drink during appropriate times (with meals/evenings) throughout the weekend.